Meltwater builds on 20 years of strong AI skills to give insights and move away from the effort and guesswork required to make sense of billions of pieces of internet data.
A pioneer in media, social, and customer intelligence, Meltwater today unveiled new AI-powered product advancements across a variety of solutions that enable users to surface insights, increase productivity, and create content.
Meltwater’s AI engine has improved new products in the following ways:
- AI Writing Assistant: Using the most recent developments in generative AI, this tool helps users work more effectively and get beyond writer’s block. This user-friendly application, which is powered by OpenAI’s GPT model, increases efficiency and creativity while giving users a simple way to create material that is incredibly engaging and effortlessly integrated into their publishing workflow.
- Discovery AI-Based Insight Assistant: Utilizing cutting-edge artificial intelligence algorithms, the Discovery AI-Based Insight Assistant automatically surfaces useful consumer and market information. The assistant helps teams remain ahead of the curve and make knowledgeable business decisions by emphasizing changes, shifts, and trends in online dialogues that they might have otherwise missed. This reduces information overload by providing automated, useful insights.
- Video Analysis: Enables viewers to gain insights from video footage on social media platforms by using sophisticated computer vision to recognize brands, famous people, places, and things. This enables users to have a more thorough understanding of their online brand and deal with anything from content ideation to crisis management.
With nearly 20 years of investment and the largest, richest, and most global dataset in the business, Meltwater’s AI engine powers these advancements. Customers of Meltwater are already saving time thanks to these AI improvements, gaining from improved workflows, and appreciating the high value of these new tools:
- The Discovery Insight Assistant is an intriguing feature because of its accuracy and capacity to recognize pertinent data. It makes it easier to thoroughly and relevantly analyze and identify discussion drivers. Discovery has enormous potential and is a valuable tool for anyone working with social data. – Senior Market & Business Insights Manager at Lacoste, Jean-Baptiste Mac Luckie
- “Agencies charged with keeping track of various brands across an expanding number of news and social platforms stand to benefit greatly from Meltwater’s new Insight Assistant and Video Analysis capabilities. Being able to save time, have access to deeper, more accurate data, and be alerted to major shifts in brand mentions – all enabled by the latest breakthroughs in AI – is a game-changer in our industry. – James Wright, CEO of Havas Creative Network Australia and Red Havas’s global CEO.
With more than 1.3 billion new documents being added every day, applying 14 billion AI inferences, and supporting more than 240 languages, Meltwater provides AI insights at scale. Additionally, Meltwater is in a strong position to assist customers in finding insights in the sea of external data due to its extensive experience with LLMs (long language models), the cornerstone of generative AI models.
“Meltwater has been investing in AI from the beginning, and these new generative AI capabilities will provide our clients with even greater value. Teams with advanced technological abilities are no longer the only ones able to harness the power of online data. By exposing more pertinent insights and producing content, our AI-powered tools enable enterprises of all sizes to benefit fully from media intelligence, eventually saving time, optimizing workflows, and increasing productivity,” says Meltwater CTO Aditya Jami.
The business will roll out more generative AI-powered improvements in the upcoming months that will benefit Meltwater customers in a variety of ways, from making complex Boolean search setup simpler to producing clear content summaries and automated tagging for news and social material. These improvements will significantly speed up user productivity, shorten the time it takes to get strategic insight, and remove creative roadblocks for Meltwater’s 27,000+ customers. They will also make searching and organizing data much simpler.
On June 21–22, the Meltwater Summit will be held in New York; attend to learn more. In the Product Keynote at the Summit, Meltwater CEO John Box and CTO Aditya Jami will showcase exciting new releases that use AI to free up marketers and communication specialists to focus more on audience engagement and less on data management.