The #1 Placements made by ZoomInfo among the 120,000 companies listed by G2 were in the top 0.01%.
In G2’s Summer 2023 Grid Reports, ZoomInfo, the platform for finding, acquiring, and growing consumers, took the top rank on 28 grids and was named the best Enterprise solution in nine different categories.
The reports, which also include Momentum Reports and Index Reports from G2, gave the company a total of 167 accolades. While achieving No. 1 rankings in at least one grid across 10 different categories, including Buyer Intent Data, Sales Intelligence, Website Visitor Identification, Market Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, Account Data Management, Lead Intelligence, Email Verification, Lead Capture, and Lead Mining, ZoomInfo received 128 Leader badges for its accomplishments. ZoomInfo continued to lead the Buyer Intent Data Overall grid for another 12 straight quarters.
ZoomInfo founder and CEO Henry Schuck remarked, “Our continuously high ratings and great customer feedback are proof that ZoomInfo gives incredible value to our more than 30,000 customers. Companies of all sizes depend on our top-notch data and current insights to meet their go-to-market objectives.”
ZoomInfo ranks in the top 0.01% of firms in terms of the percentage of #1 rankings out of the more than 120,000 companies and 974 categories featured in G2’s Summer Reports. Additionally, of all the products listed on G2, ZoomInfo’s SalesOS platform got the fifth-most #1 rankings. Also noteworthy:
- In total, 112 times across 91 grids and 25 different categories, ZoomInfo’s products were displayed.
- SalesOS dominated the Enterprise grids for Sales Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, Account Data Management, and Lead Intelligence for the tenth consecutive quarter.
- After 19 consecutive No. 2 finishes, SalesOS finally took the top spot on the Mid-Market grid for Sales Intelligence.
- Since the spring of 2018, SalesOS has retained its top position in the Mid-Market grid of Marketing Account Intelligence.
- SalesOS improved and consolidated its position as the market’s top provider of buyer intent and sales intelligence data.
- 25 grids contained the OperationsOS platform from ZoomInfo.
- For the third straight quarter, Chorus by ZoomInfo was displayed on 16 grids, along with Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching.
The following client testimonials assisted ZoomInfo in maintaining its G2 category leading position:
- “ZoomInfo has an unrivaled database, but one of its best features is the ability to receive notifications for triggers in your accounts. There isn’t any tool that I can think of that does even a small portion of what ZoomInfo does.” – Business User
- “ZoomInfo can bring you the contact information and intent data that no other solution on the market can. I can locate my prospects with ZI and target them with pertinent messaging.” – Business User
- “I use ZoomInfo SalesOS for how simple it is to organize and identify contacts. It is the best alternative for my firm because of the carefully curated data and information that is readily available. I’m really happy we went with ZoomInfo SalesOS because of how well-organized, high-quality, and simple it is to integrate.” – Mid-Market Company Financial Systems Analyst
- “I really appreciate that the ZoomInfo fields can be mapped to both the pre-defined and unique information on our lead forms. For more precise lead routing within Salesforce, it also offers a variety of state and nation formatting options. Because it enables you to map either the location of the individual contact or the location of the company HQ, together with Industry, Revenue, Employees, etc., FormComplete with ZoomInfo data also aids expanding SaaS enterprises in pivoting in their Rules of Engagement and location-based territories.” – Mid-Market MarketingOS User
The Summer 2023 Reports are based on G2’s proprietary algorithms, which determine customer happiness and market presence rankings in real time based on user reviews and information gathered from social media and internet sources. The success of ZoomInfo in these categories demonstrates how every step of a sales and marketing professional’s workflow is fueled by best-in-class data.
No. 1 Placements (28)
Buyer Intent Data
Buyer Intent Data: Enterprise
Buyer Intent Data: Mid-Market
Buyer Intent Data: Small Business
Email Verification: Enterprise
Email Verification: Mid-Market
Email Verification: Small Business
Lead Capture: Enterprise
Lead Capture: Mid-Market
Lead Capture: Small Business
Lead Mining: Enterprise
Lead Mining: Mid-Market
Lead Mining: Small Business
Lead Intelligence: Enterprise
Lead Intelligence: Mid-Market
Sales Intelligence: Enterprise
Sales Intelligence: Mid-Market
Market Intelligence: Mid-Market
Market Intelligence: Small Business
Marketing Account Intelligence: Enterprise
Marketing Account Intelligence: Mid-Market
Account Data Management: Enterprise
Visitor Identification: Enterprise
No. 1 Grid Placements by Quarter
Summer 2023: 28
Spring 2023: 31
Winter 2023: 29
Fall 2022: 28
Summer 2022: 23
Spring 2022: 25
Winter 2022: 27
Fall 2021: 26
Summer 2021: 27
Spring 2021: 26
|Winter 2021: 22
Fall 2020: 19
Summer 2020: 10
Spring 2020: 7
Winter 2020: 8
Fall 2019: 8
Summer 2019: 5
Spring 2019: 5
Winter 2019: 3