The 11th US GRC Summit will begin on June 14 and 15 in Miami, according to MetricStream, the industry leader in integrated risk management (IRM) and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). The most prominent group of senior risk executives working on global governance, enterprise risk, operational risk, regulatory compliance, internal audit, third-party risk, IT, cyber risk, compliance, and ESG will be present at the GRC Summit.
The two-day summit features keynote addresses, panels, seminars, client success stories, and networking opportunities with members of the MetricStream leadership team, customers, and global GRC professionals. PwC, Estuate Inc., and Vivid Edge Corp. are some of our sponsors.
A few well-known GRC specialist speakers are:
- Harit Talwar, Chairman of Better and Board Member of Mastercard
- Jerry Storey, Principal, Regulatory Compliance & Business Strategy, FedEx Logistics, Inc.
- Jeanine Pumphrey, Head of Third-Party and Change Risk Management, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Carlos Pereira, Head of Global Security Governance and Policy, Meta
- Michelle Melendez, Head of Integrated Security Risk Management & Vice President, Aon
- Patricia Catharino, SVP, Head of Risk Management & Internal Controls, Itaύ U.S. and Caribbean, CCO, Nassau Branch
- Manesh Shah, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, CBRE
- Michael Cover, Director, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Varun Agarwal, Director – Enterprise Risk, Western Alliance Bank
- Ladd Muzzy, Global Director, Strategic Risk Advisory, Aon
- Arindam Majumdar, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, Bank OZK
- Beth Rudofker, Risk and Control Executive & Senior Executive Advisor, PwC, Ex Citigroup, GE
- Brian Fricke, Managing SVP, CISO, City National Bank
- Cynthia Klimaszewski, Head of Technology Risk, Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizen
- Paul Shotton, CEO, Tachyon Aerospace & Chairman, White Diamond Risk Advisory; Ex Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS
- Alex Gacheche, Global Head of Information Security, Technology Infrastructure & Emerging Technology Audit, Meta
- Hemma Lomax, VP, Associate General Counsel, Compliance, Zendesk
- Sanjiv Sharma, Vice President and Chief Audit Executive, Wolfspeed Inc.
“Given the dynamic threat environment of today, enterprises cannot afford to ignore the interconnectedness of risk. Incorporating GRC into your company culture will not only help you achieve your business goals, but it will also give you a significant competitive advantage,” according to Prasad Sabbineni, co-CEO of MetricStream. “The summit’s views and ideas will give GRC experts new inspiration and pave the way for the field’s future.”
“There are various levels of risk, some of which can be significantly impacted by a small group. A significant portion of an organization may produce other dangers, each of which, when present, has a significant effect. As a GRC professional, you must be able to distinguish between the two and adjust your tools and strategies accordingly”, according to Harit Talwar, chairman of Better and a member of the Mastercard board. “Risk understanding is most important. It enables you to decide on price and the appropriate risk appetite.”
Over 250 people, 60+ speakers, 50+ seminars, and two intense days. On June 14 and 15, 2023, experience the power of connection in Miami. Sign up today.